Friday, September 21, 2007

simple life

I swear to you ,
I will always be there for you
There's nothin I wont do, I promise you , all my life I will live for you , we will make it through Forever , we will be...Together - you and me Oh n when I hold you - nothin can compare
With all of my heart - you know I'll always be - right There
I believe in us - nothin else could ever mean so much
You're the one I trust ... our time has come - we're not two People Now - we are one -
your'e second to none...Forever - we will be ... Together - a family....
The more I get to know ya - nothin can compare
With all of my heart - ya know I'll always be - rightThere
Forever - we will beTogether - just you and me
The more I get to know ya - the more I really care
With all of my heart - ya know I'll always be...Ya know I really love you- nothing can compare For all of my life - you know I'll always be - right There

No comments: