Friday, September 21, 2007

Farewell Distraction

Well it's time to say goodbye my friend

I'm glad you stayed until the end

I hope that you've enjoyed the time we spent

Though I know that i'll be back again

I don't know just how soon my friend

Until we meet again, just think of me

I'll think of you

It was easier to say hello Than to say goodbye

Now the bus is leaving once again I bid farewell to you

I remember all the fun we had And all the tears when times were bad

But you were there when we were down and out

And I know that I will not forget What was written and what was said

And who was there when we were not on top Of the world

It was easier...Yes it's time to say auf Wiedersehn Sayonara and ciao my friend

You¹ll always have a place within my heart

And wind will come and wind will go

The scene will change and time will show

But still I hope that you'll be there for me

I'll be there for you ........

No comments: