Saturday, September 29, 2007

03:33:33. . .

Do u ever know, what was your first word did u said in this life?
Do u ever know, who did accompany you when you are in joy and sorrow?
Do u ever know, where did you go when you were down and out?
Do u ever know, when did you feel the first love?
Do u ever know, how did you help your parent, sisters, brothers and friends?
Do u ever know, to whom you say your enjoyment and sorrowfulness?

These moments happened in my life and i realized it when i saw the moon in the milky way, last night.
There's nothing i can do...sky is the only one friend and the night wind covered the whole corridor.
I start to see the darkness in front of my way.....as if remembering me to this life when i enter
the night breeze with a light glance and exit the darkness with a bunch of new hope to come.
When i was born, the light is my first sky and the crying is my first jingle.
I born with a little of hope and it growth day by day.........
I born with a glass of happiness and it cultivated by time........
Someday, i will bring this beautiful moments until death do me apart from this globe.
And i will ask your time, friend....
a little time to hear your voice, a little time to hold your hand,
a little time to see your face........a little time to share smile and laughing together.
When you are need some time to be lonely, don't let yourself down and bring you down to tears of surrenderness. Let your time filled with pouring happiness to feel.
To share a sparkling vision that has lend from moment in time.
A glass of warm-tea, a table to dwell our story, a piece of joyful and sorrow to tell........
In the arm of jiffy smile, i place my heart to your highest dream.
Let your happiness be your hand and your heart be your love.
The wind blows and brings all your shadow away from cloudy thought.
......................................................................cystine..........................................................

No comments: